Come and experience pasta making the authentic Italian way with Angelo’s daughter, Donna, The Pasta Princess. Due to COVID-19 in 2020 we have changed a few things, with each class being kept small with a maximum 6 people (a minimum of 4 applies). Classes run for 2-hours and includes an Italian Morning or Afternoon Tea.
Pasta Class dates:
Pasta Classes are not always available. For 2020 we have scheduled the dates listed below.
Please note class availability is current at 25 September 2020 and is subject to change without notice. Please call us on 07 3252 2482 to reserve your seat.
- 10am Saturday September 12 – SOLD OUT
- 10am Sunday September 13 – SOLD OUT
- 2pm Sunday September 13 – SOLD OUT
- 10am Sunday October 4 – SOLD OUT
- 2pm Sunday October 4 – SOLD OUT
- 10am Sunday October 11 – SOLD OUT
- 2pm Sunday October 11 – SOLD OUT
- 10am Sunday October 18 – SOLD OUT
- 2pm Sunday October 18 – SOLD OUT
No other classes will be held in 2020.
Hands on class where you will learn:
- The secrets of successfully making authentic homemade pasta
- How to use a pasta machine to roll your pasta
- What to do if you don’t have a pasta machine
- How to make the different cuts of pasta and when to use them
- Sauce and pesto filling options you can make at home
Everyone who attends the class will:
- Receive a gift pack including recipes made on the day
- Take home all of the pasta you made during the class and feed your family
- An Italian Morning or Afternoon Tea & Coffee
In true Italian style, we don’t like to rush things.
Classes are held on weekends and run for 2 hours. You have a choice to attend a morning class, starting at 10am, or an afternoon class, starting at 2pm. This is a hands-on style of class, with plenty of time making pasta.
Thank you Donna for an amazing Pasta Class. Your hands on approach and insight were so beneficial. The tips and tricks, priceless. Also great to enjoy lunch with Angelo himself and your family, good times oh and the food YUM. If you want to learn how to make pasta, then this is the class you have to take. Look forward to the next instalment.
- Leilani van Schouwen
Donna, thank you so much for the most delightful day on Saturday with you Neil, all the enthusiastic pasta class and your beautiful family. You have wealth of knowledge that you were more than happy to share with us and I’m looking forward to finally making some “Successful pasta” 5 Stars aren’t enough + 5*****
- Desley Jones
How to Book:
All tickets are $150 per person.
Individual and group bookings are welcome. These classes are perfect for hen’s parties or a girls (or guys) day out. Please note, due to COVID-19, classes are capped at six participants.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Angelo’s on 07 3252 2482 Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm. We’ll take your details and payment over the phone.
Note: Your booking will be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- Casual, comfortable clothing
- Casual, comfortable closed-in shoes (no thongs, sandals or open toe shoe)
- We request that shoulder length (or longer) hair, be pulled back
- Aprons will be provided
- When booking we will confirm personal contact details for each participant in order to contact you should we need to
- If you have recently travelled interstate or overseas please don’t book
- If you are feeling unwell/sick prior to the class please contact us and don’t attend as this will ensure we keep everyone safe, and we will ensure your spot is reserved for a future class
- If you become sick within 2 weeks after the class, we ask that you please let us know, so that we can contact the other participants
- Please bring a cooler bag with an ice brick in it to take your pasta home
- Minimum age of participants is 16yrs old
- Please advise us of any dietary restrictions
- Please note this is a pasta class, wheat flour is used and is not suitable for gluten intolerant individuals
Cancellation and Rescheduling:
If the situation arises where you need to cancel or change your confirmed class booking, we will do our best to accommodate your individual situation. We will use the following guidelines:
If cancelled by Angelo’s:
- If fewer than 4 people are registered by the Wednesday prior to the scheduled class and we believe the minimum number of participants will not be met we reserve the right to cancel the class. In this situation all participants will be advised by phone and email, and a full refund will be provided or the participant may reschedule to another class.
- If due to illness of the Pasta Princess or if event restrictions are imposed by health authorities we reserve the right to cancel the class at any time. In this situation all participants will be advised by phone and email, and a full refund will be provided or the participant may reschedule to another class.
If cancelled by the Participant:
- Cancellation or Rescheduling at least 2 weeks (more than 14 days) prior to class date: No charge, full refund will be given or participant can nominate to participate in another scheduled class.
- Cancellation within 2 weeks (14 days) to 72 hours prior to the class date: A refund will be given less an administrative fee of $50 per participant, or the participant can nominate to transfer their booking to another scheduled class.
- Within 72 hours of class and No Shows: Participants forfeit their experience and are not entitled to a refund or to reschedule. However bookings may be transferred to a friend or family member to attend in place of the original participant.
Do you have other questions?
For any further information or to reserve your seat in a class please email email@example.com or call us on 07 3252 2482 Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.