Come and experience pasta making the authentic Italian way with Angelo’s daughter, Donna, The Pasta Princess. Each class is kept small with only 10 people participating. Classes run for about 4 hours depending on the questions, and includes a sit down lunch. Nothing is rushed.
Hands on class where you will learn:
- The secrets of successfully making authentic homemade pasta
- How to use a pasta machine to roll your pasta
- What to do if you don’t have a pasta machine
- How to make the different cuts of pasta and when to use them
- Sauce and pesto filling options you can make at home
Everyone who attends the class will:
- Receive a gift pack including recipes made on the day
- Take home all of the pasta you made during the class and feed your family
- Finish with a delicious pasta lunch including dessert and coffee
In true Italian style, we don’t like to rush things.
Classes are held on Saturday mornings and run for 4 hours, commencing at 10am and finish approximately at 2pm. There is about 3 hours of hands on pasta making, followed by a relaxed, sit down lunch.
Pasta Class Dates 2018:
- Saturday 28th – SOLD OUT
Please call us on 07 3252 2482 for all enquiries. Classes start at 10am and finish at approximately 2pm. Level 1, 28 Wandoo Street, Fortitude Valley.
Thank you Donna for an amazing Pasta Class. Your hands on approach and insight were so beneficial. The tips and tricks, priceless. Also great to enjoy lunch with Angelo himself and your family, good times oh and the food YUM. If you want to learn how to make pasta, then this is the class you have to take. Look forward to the next instalment.
- Leilani van Schouwen
Donna, thank you so much for the most delightful day on Saturday with you Neil, all the enthusiastic pasta class and your beautiful family. You have wealth of knowledge that you were more than happy to share with us and I'm looking forward to finally making some "Successful pasta" 5 Stars aren't enough + 5*****
- Desley Jones
$150 per person
Call Angelo’s on 07 3252 2482 or email email@example.com or click on the Pasta Class Dates above to book now.
Perfect for Corporate Team Building, Your Christmas Party, Hen’s Parties, or a Girls (or Guys) Day Out. To organise a group booking please call 07 3252 2482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Casual, comfortable clothing
- Casual, comfortable closed-in shoes (no thongs, sandals or open toe shoe)
- We request that shoulder length (or longer) hair, be pulled back
- Aprons will be provided
- Please bring a cooler bag with an ice brick in it to take your pasta home
- Minimum age of participants is 16yrs old
- Please advise us of any dietary restrictions
- Please note this is a pasta class, wheat flour is used and is not suitable for gluten intolerant individuals
- Received payment confirms your place in the class
Cancellation and Rescheduling:
If the situation arises where you need to cancel or change your confirmed class booking, we will do our best to accommodate your individual situation. We will use the following guidelines:
- Cancellation or Rescheduling 2 weeks (14 days) prior to class date: No charge, full refund will be given or participant can nominate to participate in another scheduled class.
- Cancellation 2 weeks (13 days) to 72 hours prior to the class date: An administrative fee of $50/participant will be taken from any refunded money or the participant can nominate to participate in another scheduled class.
- Within 48 hours of class and No shows: Participants forfeit their experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to reschedule. NB. Participants can send a friend/family member to fill their booked place in the class.